Posts Tagged keyword planner
Google Keyword Planner
The once useful and efficient Google Keyword tool is no longer in use. It has now been reincarnated as Google Keyword Planner. This has earned a mixed response from its users, and there are both positives and negatives to be found with this new Keyword Planner application.
The Keyword Planner function is a combination of the Keyword Tool and the Traffic Estimator, which aims to give you results for both through one platform. Here is a breakdown of the positives and negatives of this new Keyword Planner.
Positives of Keyword Planner:
- A major development in the Keyword Planner is its ability to provide the volume of a keyword search at a city level, which enables organisations to segment their audience to specific geographic locations for optimum results.
- Users can now upload up to 10,000 keywords from their own list to get performance data.
- The Keyword Planner also allows users to categorise results by ad group, landing page, among others.
Negatives of Keyword Planner:
To use the Keyword Planner, users must now login to a registered AdWords account.
The Keyword Planner doesn’t offer the following;
- Match type data for search volume.
- Global vs. Local monthly searches.
- Device targeting.
Are you having problems with the new Keyword Planner?
At WebResults, we have a team of Adwords experts who know how to best use the Keyword Planner tool for optimum results. Please contact us, and we can help you set up an effective Adwords campaign, among our many other services.