Posts Tagged online advertising
To read the full article, visit Keyword Research, SEO Vs PPC.
digital marketing, internet marketing, keyword analysis, keyword research, keywords, online advertising, Online Marketing, Pay Per Click, PPC, ranking, Search Engine Optimisation, Search Engines, SEO, web marketing
To read the full article, visit Facebook Releases Sponsored Search Results.
Pay with a tweet or PWAT is a new business model designed to allow the sale of a product such as an e-book or music file in exchange for a Twitter Tweet or a Facebook Share. Created by German – American company Innovative Thunder, it allows you to share your knowledge in order to increase publicity for your brand. This can lead to a type of social contagion where your product will be shared by those who PWAT your product, giving you access to a greater number of social networks (provided you provide quality content). Read the rest of this entry »
Today Facebook launch Facebook Deals in five cities around the United States. The cities in question are San Francisco, Austin, Dallas, Atlanta and San Diego. Any user (within these test areas) can sign up for these local Deals notifications.
Each Deal will have its own Facebook Landing Page, where users can ‘Like’ a deal, share it, or buy it right away. When purchasing the deal, users can pay with credit card or quite interestingly will be given the option of using Facebook Credits, attempting to bridge the gap between virtual currency and real – world goods and services.
The direct competition would be the likes of GroupOn and City Deals. Should this be successful in these 5 test cities Facebook Deals will more than likely be rolled out nationally and even internationally. So, how could Facebook Deals benefit my business?
1) Acquire New Customers – Offering a deal can generate exposure for your brand / business and help reach new and existing customers. Give people a reason or incentive to stop by your business and make a purchase
2) Spread the Word – If your business or brand are offering a deal, word of mouth marketing online should in. People like to buy and save together so they will be sure to spread the word.
3) Build Loyalty – Focusing on building relationships with your most loyal customers. Loyal customers generate repeat business for you, and will also influence the purchase decision of those around them. Keep people coming back and re-discover what you have to offer.
These are just some of the benefits attributed to Facebook Deals, can you see Facebook Deals working for your business? Do you think they can compete with the likes of Groupon and City Deals? Let us know your thoughts!
YouTube is now averaging at one billion video views per day globally, in the UK alone there is 1.25 billion views each month! YouTube has become the second most popular search engine in the world after Google and it is estimated that there are 24hours worth of video uploaded every minute! Therefore, it is an obvious choice to promote your brand and products as the viewer base is both broad and diverse.
YouTube is a great way of merging the advantages of TV Advertising and education with the interactivity of the web. The focus is on informing, entertaining and educating and there are a variety of ways in which companies can use YouTube Advertising.
- Promote Content On Youtube – Promoted AdVideos, TrueView Video Ads, A Brand Channel
- Easy to Measure and Analyse – YouTube Analytics called ‘Insights’
- Choose Your Space – Partner Watch: advertise next to content partners, Video Targeting Tool: hand pick the videos you want to advertise against.
There are a number of different Advertising Formats available on YouTube to suit most businesses. Just look at how well it worked for Tipp Ex. Anyone else seen any other good ones?
Twitter has announced it is launching an advertising platform called ‘Promotional Tweets’. This service will allow advertisers to promote their tweets by selecting keywords similar to the Google AdWords model. The selected tweets will then appear top on the search results on the twitter site.
Advertisers will pay on a cost per impression basis. Twitter believe that they will engage customers and trigger the right response through this advertising model.
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Top Tips to Convert Your Website Visitors into Paying Customers
- How To Increase Website Traffic
- Google AdWords for Small Businesses
- Check Out 5 Standout Changes To Twitter Layout
- How to increase Ecommerce Sales and Traffic
- Content Marketing in 2014
- Maximise Your Business Potential On The Web In 2014
- What is your Social Media Strategy this Christmas?
- Cyber Monday – Busy day for online retailers expected.
- What does the Google Hummingbird update mean for your web strategy?
Chose Your Category
Popular TagsAdvertising advice adwords adwords campaigns Analytics Blogging content management cost per click cost per click tools cpc diarmuid o'riordan digital marketing Facebook facebook advertising facebook feature Facebook for business facebook marketing Facebook tips google Google Adwords google analytics google analytics tips Google Penguin google plus internet marketing keyword analysis keyword research keywords keywords tips and advice keyword tips keyword tools Link Building LinkedIn mobile apps Mobile marketing negative keywords online advertising Online Marketing online web presence Paid Advertising Pay Per Click pay per click advertising Pinterest PPC ppc advertising ppc campaigns PPC management PPC tips quality score ranking Search Engine Optimisation search engine optimization search engine optimization ireland Search Engines SEM SEO seo ireland SEO Services seo tips SEO Tools Social media social media for business social media management social media marketing social media tips social networks tips top ten tips seo Twitter Web analytics web marketing webresults Web Results. Wordpress YouTube