Posts Tagged social media marketing
- Write relevant, compelling content
- Don’t just post for the sake of it. Provide information that will offer value to your clients.
- Teach them something new, that is relevant and that will help them gain something.
- Be sure that you use your social media activity to help you search engine rankings.
- Include search terms in your posts that contain the keywords that you are targeting as a business.
Engage with your customers
No matter which platform you are using it is important to interact with your customers. Make sure you connect with your customers by providing feedback, promoting conversation and encouraging debate. Talk about something that is novel or new. Post images, questions. This will also get people sharing with their connections. This is how great companies ensure social media success for Christmas.
Christmas is a busy time for everyone but it is also an expensive time. Providing value for your customers is so important. This could be anything from helpful blogs posts that are related to your product or providing discounts and vouchers online. Customers will be thankful as Christmas can be an expensive time for everyone.
Which Platform to use?
There are many platforms to choose from when planning your social media Christmas campaign. If your budget is tight try picking one platform first and see how it goes. It is better to have one good social media campaign on one platform rather than covering all social media angles and not doing well at all. Last year, Facebook was responsible for 4% of all Christmas visits to retail websites. Make sure your website is one of these this year!
Tip: Wish your fans a Happy Christmas around 23rd and make them aware of your post Christmas sales. Did you know Christmas Day 2012 was the 5th biggest shopping day of the year last year with over 107 million visits to retail websites. Do not miss out!
Paid Advertising on Social Media
- Run targeted pay per click campaigns using Twitter
- Target people who are connected to people who like your page on Facebook. Run a competition and use PPC advertising to get beyond your friends and family – find new prospects.
- Target relevant people using their email addresses through Facebook and remind them of your offering.
- Get on front of people who visited your website using ‘remarketing’activities.
- Understand what worked before. Analyse behaviour using analytics.
At Webresults.ie, we identify the right social media strategy for your business in order to achieve maximum results. We work with your business to build an effective social media campaign that produces results. Get in gear now and maximise your businesses potential. Contact us at Webresults.ie to get started today.
The Social Media Marketing event is one of the most important events of the year in digital media industry. Businesses will have the unique chance to network and get tips on new business strategies relating to social media from the biggest names and brands in the industry. Read the rest of this entry »
To read the full article, visit Spotting Trends in Customer Comments on Social Media.
To read the full article, visit New Business and Social Media Marketing.
To read the full article, visit Facebook Releases Sponsored Search Results.
To read the full article, visit Facebook Update Targeting Tips.
For assistance and information about social media marketing and web marketing, contact us. For more information on this topic, click here.
Ever wondered exactly what the importance of web analysis and website performance is? Read our article on website analytics for more information on how you can benefit and improve your website/marketing campaigns through using analytics!
To read the full article, visit Web Analytics Explained.
Webresults.ie is a web marketing company that offers website analysis services and specialises in website analytics in Ireland. For assistance with your websites performance, analytics and web marketing, contact us. For more information on this topic, click here.
Do you think about when and where you’re publishing when you use your social media? Read our article on Optimising Your Social Media Publishing to gain a greater understanding of how you can use your data to optimise your publishing now!
To read the full article, visit Optimising Your Social Media Publishing.
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Top Tips to Convert Your Website Visitors into Paying Customers
- How To Increase Website Traffic
- Google AdWords for Small Businesses
- Check Out 5 Standout Changes To Twitter Layout
- How to increase Ecommerce Sales and Traffic
- Content Marketing in 2014
- Maximise Your Business Potential On The Web In 2014
- What is your Social Media Strategy this Christmas?
- Cyber Monday – Busy day for online retailers expected.
- What does the Google Hummingbird update mean for your web strategy?
Chose Your Category
Popular TagsAdvertising advice adwords adwords campaigns Analytics Blogging content management cost per click cost per click tools cpc diarmuid o'riordan digital marketing Facebook facebook advertising facebook feature Facebook for business facebook marketing Facebook tips google Google Adwords google analytics google analytics tips Google Penguin google plus internet marketing keyword analysis keyword research keywords keywords tips and advice keyword tips keyword tools Link Building LinkedIn mobile apps Mobile marketing negative keywords online advertising Online Marketing online web presence Paid Advertising Pay Per Click pay per click advertising Pinterest PPC ppc advertising ppc campaigns PPC management PPC tips quality score ranking Search Engine Optimisation search engine optimization search engine optimization ireland Search Engines SEM SEO seo ireland SEO Services seo tips SEO Tools Social media social media for business social media management social media marketing social media tips social networks tips top ten tips seo Twitter Web analytics web marketing webresults Web Results. Wordpress YouTube