The “New Version” of Google Analytics offers users a host of new insights. While some of the analytics tools are similar to the previous, there have been a number of updates that allow you to customize your reports even more. Here are a few of the reasons why you should update your account:
- Enabling Site Speed: This a ranking factor with Google.
- Enabling Site Search: Making sure your customers use your search box.
- Track Events: A must-have for all e-commerce enabled sites.
- Multi-Channel Funnels: Track all your visitors sources.
- Custom Dashboards: The new Google Analytics allows you to create up to 20 custom dashboards.
If you haven’t updated your Google Analytics account yet, read our full article and find out about all its new features.