Online marketers are constantly asking “How to run a successful Social Media Campaign?” As their customer base grows they may consider a variety of channels and social networks, however they often overlook one of the most important elements,
which is localising their social media campaign. Recent studies have shown that close to half of senior marketing executives feel a localised marketing strategy is essential to growing your business.
These five tips are a social media guide for localising your social media campaigns:
- Create your top-down plan.
- Establish your local campaign team.
- Develop a local campaign fan-base.
- Plan content and moderate.
- Evaluate and re-evaluate.
To read the rest of this article on how to localise your social media campaign click here.