A substantial amount of searches on search engines such as Google and Bing are around subjects and topics. Consumers often base their search on the type of product or service they are looking for as opposed to an actual company name. This demonstrates the importance of having your site optimised so that when these searches are inputted that you rank highly on search engines.
Below are 5 top tips to help increase you Google Rankings:
- SEO – Your site should be fully optimised for both visitors and search engines
- Google Places – Add your business to Google Places as it puts it on Google Maps. This is recognised and rewarded by Google and also informs potential customers where your company is located
- Content – Building topical quality content onto your site makes your site appear as a reputable source and increases credibility to both consumers and search engines
- Testimonials – Getting customers to write reviews increases website activity and adds to credibility
- Link building– Having links coming from other sites into yours demonstrates to search engines that your
Following these tips will increase your chances of appearing on the first page of Google and in turn increase traffic to your website. For help incorporating these tips effectively and to start improving your web presence today contact WebResults.ie who offers services in SEO and other many other Web Marketing activities.